Being India’s market leader in the social expression industry, Archies offers online gifting opportunities through its e-commerce portal, www.archiesonline.com. By offering productive and jolly environment, we at Archies provide all our employees a healthy work culture of learning and fun. We are looking for self motivated and dynamic employees to join us.
There are no open positions with us now, please keep visiting this page to check the openings; meanwhile please feel free to go and send us your resume, we will always check our database and contact you when we have a suitable opening matching your profile. Click here to Apply Now.
Responsible for Managing gift category for www.archiesonline.com
Should be creative in product development with the existing product range
Introduce new gifting ideas
Well experienced in handling online sales generation
Drive a positive buyer experience through enhanced seller performance
Ensure business metrics - listings, conversions, quality of listings
Experience in a tech focused setup sales; distribution and channel management
Experience in ecommerce would be an advantage
Analytical skills and usage in business scenarios
Ability to conceptualise and execute quickly
Managing in unstructured environments
Should have experience of 2-3 years
- Has exceptional command over language
- Be passionate about the internet, blogging and social media. Ideally an avid blogger or blog reader.
- Be someone who works well in a team but also enjoys working independently without supervision.
- Be full of creative ideas and able to think 'outside of the box'
- Be a quick and resourceful researcher (Google, resources on internet etc.)
- Review & edit written articles for grammar, verbiage, comprehensibility in order to make them error free.
- Can manage social media
- should be responsible for product content
- Good knowledge about SEO & SEM
- Should have an abiding interest in reading and writing about varied topics.
Candidate should have fair knowledge about e-commerce
Should have experience of 2 yrs in e-commerce industry.
A background in English language and journalism will be an advantage.
Should have good understanding of English grammar.
Should possess a good understanding of the latest trends in content writing and social media.
Write blogs, articles, social media updates, reviews, and comment to engage the target audience.
Need to write high quality content for social media platforms and websites.
• Organizing photo shoot.
• Managing catalog listing and product uploads on all the partner sites.
• Orders approvals, processing, assigning to vendors & logistic partners, maintaining order status.
• Online Payment: Checking & processing all payment gateway related orders. Follow-up with finance team.
• Follow up with all courier partners for issues related to product deliveries, stop deliveries, RTOs. Re-shipping returned Orders via different locations and areas:
• Supervising the entire logistics operations including inventory control & distribution through various logistics partners.
• Managing the logistics functions & negotiating the rates with couriers for cost effective logistics solutions.
• Taking all types of care for pending order, follow-up with production & delivery
Customer & Merchant Relationship Management:
• To oversee the fulfillment of products ordered via the e-commerce channel and to ensure high level of customer satisfaction & business efficiency.
• Interacting with customers & vendors for product related queries , complaints or for valuable feedback
• Coordinating with operation team of all websites to improve sales, add promotion & gifting items.
• Working closely with Jabong, Amazon, PayTM, Flipkart, SnapDeal etc.
Wrong Product Return
Damaged Product Received
Sales & Marketing Management:
• Business expansion on e-commerce vertical. Increase sales and Achieve online sales as per targets.
• Planning, executing & handling complete business operations of e-commerce at each level, front end operations, product assortment, supply chain, distribution.
• Planning & executing deals and promotions.
• Launching various promotional offers on behalf of company for brand promotion.
• Generate & analyze sales reports on monthly basis
- Candidate should have atleast 1 year experience in same field
- Must possess Good communication and presentation skills
- MS Excel Knowledge is mandatory
Salary : 2.00 - 4.00 Lacs CTC
Job Location : Delhi
1. Responsible for developing and identifying new franchise network across north region.
2. Sourcing and recruiting new franchises
3. Managing existing franchises across north region.
4. Communicating various schemes/offers to Franchise for enhancing performance.
5. Building Brand value of organization.
6. Managing and monitoring day to day operation process of franchises.
7. Manage all activities covering setting & monitoring targets.
8. Experience in making Franchise for the company will be preferred in retail sector.
9. Leadership and team management skill should be able to keep the team motivated so that service quality does not get affected even during difficult times.
10. Should be target oriented.
11. Willing to travel across west region
12. Excellent communication skill.
Job Title : Sales Executive/ Sr Sales Officer/ Business Development Manager
Location : Delhi
Salary : 2.40 - 4.00 Lacs CTC